Creamy Paprika Pasta.
1tbsp olive oil
4-5 pods of garlic finely minced
2tsp chilly flakes
4-5 fresh basil leaves
Vegetable / Protein of your choice
7 Tomatoes (blanched ,de-skinned and finely chopped)
1 cup Béchamel Sauce (your regular white sauce)
1/4cup finely grated cheddar cheese
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
A pinch of sugar
Salt as per taste
4-5 basil leaves for garnish
1. Make your béchamel sauce and set aside.
2. To a heated wok add the olive oil.
3. Add the garlic and sauté for 20-30 seconds
4. Add the oregano, chilly flakes and basil leaves. Sauté for 20 seconds
5. Add the vegetables or protein of your choice and sauté.
6. Add the tomatoes with a pinch of salt let it cook on a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add your béchamel sauce & cheese, mix well adding a little water if needed.
8. Add the Worcestershire sauce & sugar.
9. Let this come to a slow boil.
10. Throw in some torn basil leaves and turn off the gas. Adjust seasonings as per taste.
11. Serve with any pasta of your choice.
12. Sprinkle Parmesan before serving.