Hena’s Chilli Peanut Noodles .
Chilli Garlic Oil Recipe
12-13 Kashmiri red chillies ( roast in an oven or a pan )
10-12 garlic pods
Add one fresh red chilli for that extra heat .
Oil to blend
No water to be used
Blend above and make a chilly oil.
If you have bottled chilli oil finely chop the garlic and add to the oil and sauté before the peanuts .
2 packets vegetable noodles
3 heaped tbsp Peanut butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 small cabbage finely sliced
2 tbsp Lemon juice
Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
1. Par boil the noodles , open on a tray so the noodles don’t stick
2. Make a dressing of the peanut butter, chilli oil & soy sauce add a little water till its a pouring consistency.
3. Heat the wok … add oil .. add about 5-6tbsp crushed peanuts and sauté till golden.
4. Add the cabbage and sauté for 3-4 minutes let them remain crunchy do not over cook
5. Add the noodles and mix
6. Pour your dressing on the noodles and give it a mix .
7. Add salt and v little pepper
8. Finish with lemon juice
9. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and peanuts.
Do Tag henaskitchensecrets when you make it 😋.